1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS:
The web page www.denvelops.com is owned by Denvelops Textiles S.L., (hereinafter DENVELOPS), trading company with registered address at C/ Luxemburg 9, n 08700 Igualada (Barcelona/Spain) TAX CODE: B67162370, Registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 619 592 514.
2. SCOPE OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE:
This legal notice establishes the general conditions regulating both access, browsing and use of contents of this website.
This website is for information purposes only. Its contents are under no circumstances to be considered to be for advisory purposes.
DENVELOPS reserves the right at all times to modify the contents of this website, as well as this legal notice or other specific legal notices.
The service rendered by this website is limited in duration to the time in which the User is connected to the website or any of the services rendered through it.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE:
Simply by accessing, browsing or using the website, one is deemed to be a user. The user fully accepts with no reservations the conditions contained in this legal notice.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents legally in accordance with prevailing legislation, generally-accepted use, good faith and the public order.
The user undertakes to refrain from carrying out any actions that may cause damage to the website, putting it out of use, overloading it or deteriorating it in any way, or impeding others from accessing the website freely, using and enjoying it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENTS:
DENVELOPS owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or holds the corresponding licence or authorisation for use. Under no circumstances does the User’s access and browsing imply any full or partial waiver, transmission, licencing or transfer of these rights.
It is forbidden to copy, modify, re-use, exploit, broadcast, upload, e-mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way the entirety or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, unless express authorisation in writing has been obtained from DENVELOPS. The “DENVELOPS” logo is a trademark licensed for use by DENVELOPS and currently in the process of trademark registration. Its copying or use without the written consent of the owner is expressly forbidden
5.1. LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITES:
Links can be found on this website to other websites managed by third parties. DENVELOPS cannot control the information, content, products or services provided on the other websites. Therefore, it shall not be held liable for the content or other aspects of external websites.
5.2. EXTERNAL LINKS LEADING TO WWW.DENVELOPS.COM:
If any other website, user or entity were to wish to set up a link leading to www.denvelops.com , this link shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The link shall be directed to the homepage or any of its sections. The link, in any event, must be full and absolute, leading the user with one single click to the URL of the homepage or the URL of any of its sections. The link must take in the whole extent of the homepage of www.denvelops.com
- Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by DENVELOPS, shall the website setting up the link be allowed to copy in any way www.denvelops.com by including it as an integral part of its website, using frames, redirects or any other measure that obscures the source of the information.
- No authorisation is given for establishing links to www.denvelops.com from websites containing content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene or that goes against morals or public order.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
The user is solely and exclusively responsible for his/her use of the website. DENVELOPS shall not be liable for any damages of any nature that may occur due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and functioning of the website and/or its services or content, since third-party services and supplies are required.
- Errors or omissions in the information published and the lack of suitability, appropriateness or validity of the website, of its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
Damages caused to IT equipment of users or third parties whilst using the website due to the existence of viruses or any other malware. It is the responsibility of the User, in all cases, to ensure the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful IT programs.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish legislation.
This legal notice was last updated on June 14, 2018