1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
Since it is possible that we may update the Policy of our Website from time to time, we recommend that you review it each time you access our Website in order to be adequately informed of how and for what your personal data will be used and how we manage cookies. In accordance with Spanish data protection legislation (LOPD and RPD) in addition to legislation governing the information society and e-commerce (LSSI-CE), the user accepts that the personal data he/she voluntarily provides, by e-mail or by any other means placed at their disposal on this website, shall be incorporated into a computerised file owned by DENVELOPS, the purpose of which is to manage consultations and/or requests made.
All information provided by the User, by means of forms or any other means placed at their disposal on this website, must be true. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and undertakes to keep all information provided to DENVELOPS perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the User’s actual status. In any event, the User shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damage that may be caused to DENVELOPS or third parties by the information provided.
2. A.R.C.O RIGHTS:
The registered User may at any time exercise his/ her right to access, rectify, cancel and object to the processing of his/ her data, as established in the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOD), by sending a written request stating their details and the rights they wish to exercise, through the following channels:
By post to: Denvelops Textiles S.L., C/ Luxemburg 9, n 08700 Igualada (Barcelona/Spain)
By e-mail to: email@example.com
3. SECURITY MEASURES IN PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
DENVELOPS undertakes to comply with the obligation of keeping secret the personal data provided by the User, having implemented the necessary security measures to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality thereof, under prevailing legislation, to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorised treatment or access, and will adapt these taking into account at all times the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risk to which they are exposed. These measures are included in the Security Document of DENVELOPS.
Notwithstanding, the user must be aware that the technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not fail-safe, and filtration may exist caused by malicious actions by thir parties.
Similary, the User is informed that their data may be send to the Courts and Tribunals, the Public Administration or the corresponding private or legal entities in cases in which it is so required by law.
We hereby inform you that when the user accesses our website, text files known as «cookies» are automatically and imperceptibly created. These files store the user preferences of the user when using our website, so that these preferences can be recreated in future visits, thereby providing a better user experience, whilst at the same time identifying and resolving possible problems, always for the purposes of improving our website.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or device for the purposes of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. The information gathered using cookies may include the date and time of your visits to the website, the webpages viewed, the time spent on our website and the sites visited just before and after access.
2. OUR WEBSITE USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
2.1 OWN COOKIES:
These are cookies that are sent to your computer and exclusively managed by us for the better functioning of the Website. These cookies remain in your browser beyond your connection time, enabling us to recognise you as a return visitor to the website and adapt it to offer you contents that match your preferences.
The cookies used are:
- _ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
- _gat (10 minutes) Used to limit the percentage of requests.
- _gid (session) Contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users
2.2 THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICAL COOKIES:
Third-party cookies are set up by a different domain to our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse in those sites. When you use our website, the third-party cookies listed below are downloaded onto your computer, in addition to the their expiry time (taken from the moment of creation or re- establishment), supplier and purpose.
Supplier: Google Ireland Limited
The cookies used are:
- 1P_JAR (7 days) Google uses this cookie to customize ads that may be of interest to you.
- APISID (2 years): A cookie for Doubleclick’s operation, evaluates the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
- CONSENT (permanent): Cookie that manages the acceptance of Google’s cookies
- HSID (2 Years) and SID (2 Years) – contain encrypted and digitally signed records of a user’s most recent login time and Google Account ID. The combination of these two cookies allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
- SAPISID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
- SSID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
- NID (6 months): To customize the ads displayed on your properties (eg, in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your previous interactions with search results, or an advertiser’s advertising and visits to an advertiser’s website. That way, you can show custom ads on Google.
- SIDCC (3 months) used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.
Disable and block cookies or withdraw my consent:
In any event, we inform you that, given that cookies are not required to use our website, you can block or disable them by activating the setup of your web browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Practically all browsers allow for the presence of cookies to be notified or rejected automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore your experience of our website less satisfying. For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
You can also find information on how to do this on the following links, depending on the browser you use:
- Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish, you can watch the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to explain how to configure privacy options from the different platforms and devices.
4. CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY