Denvelops® is glad to present the Virtual Stand. It is an easy 3D application that will allow the user to walk or fly around a virtual facade that ends with a pergola.
This virtual façade is composed of 4 Sequences, in turn formed by 4 Frames connected by hinges. The first of them is positioned horizontally, the second and third vertically and finally the last in a slope plane.
This application allows to changing a facades example for each Sequence. Find out the feelings you can get by mixing them, and once having got how it works, feel free to create your own designs.
The fabrics shown in the virtual stand and others images in the web site are just a few models of what can be done. Hundreds of other designs are waiting there to be defined!
Just remember some main point of Developed technology:
- It is a fusion between steel meshes and curtain walls facades.
- It is based on Lean Construction 100 % manufactured Off-Site.
- Power to design: It is 100% produced by CNC parametrics machines.
- Able with unlimited materials, pieces, patterns and functions.
- 100% cheap customisable.
- It is simple and easy to justify.
Want a try it? Just contact us and we will send it to you by email!